Open call: Dive into Youth Participation Training Course, Germany
14 June 2023
The training course “Dive into Youth Participation” is an excellent opportunity for youth leaders & youth workers interested in learning more about what quality youth participation means and how it can be embedded in the organisational life or new projects. It will provide a unique insight into the opportunities of the Erasmus+ Key Action 154 “Youth Participation Activities”. The activity will take place in Bonn, Germany, between 23-26 October 2023 (arrival 22 Oct, departure 27 Oct).
The call is open for youth leaders and youth workers who fit the following criteria:
- Representatives of youth/youth work organisations or informal groups of young people
- Have experience with youth participation or civic engagement
- Are interested in developing projects within the Erasmus+ Key Action 154 “Youth Participation Activities” (no prior experience is required)
- Are interested in developing/improving youth participation practices/projects at any level (local, national, European or international)
- Are capable of communicating effectively in English
- Are at least 18 years old.
The four-day programme of activities will consist of:
- Thematic inputs and exercises on the topic of youth participation and participatory approaches in the youth sector
- Thematic sessions exploring the possibilities within the Erasmus+ Key Action 154 “Youth Participation Activities”
- Opportunities to learn about quality youth participation at different levels and in different contexts, and how to create impact through youth participation projects
- Spaces to share best practices among participants
- Spaces to discover new resources and tools for youth participation
- Spaces to build international partnerships and new cooperations.
Before the activity in Germany, the participants will have a chance to connect and learn about each other during a first initial meeting (mandatory for all selected participants). Please save the date for 26 September 2023 (16:00-18:00 CET).
The Training Course “Dive into Youth Participation” is part of the Strategic Partnership New Power in Youth, between several Erasmus+ National Agencies in the field of youth and SALTO Resource Centres. The event will be hosted by the German National Agency for Erasmus+ & European Solidarity Corps (JUGEND fur Europa).