SALTO Participation & Information Resource Centre is Hiring a Communication Coordinator
30 November 2021
SALTO Participation and Information Resource Centre (SALTO PI) is hiring a Communication Coordinator who is passionate about civic society, youth participation and is highly skilled in strategic planning, communication and events management.
- Coordinating and organising communication related capacity building activities for SALTO PI’s target groups (staff trainings, webinars, etc).
- Coordinating and participating in developing strategies, task forces and expert groups. Developing strategic cooperation with international partners (such as European Commission, National Agencies of Erasmus+, other youth work stakeholders).
- Developing content (videos, guidelines, tips, etc) on the topic of Communication and Marketing. Managing SALTO PI’s communication and supporting colleagues in their communication activities.
- Promoting the opportunities of EU Youth Programmes and the key topics of SALTO PI.
WORK EXPERIENCE (INCLUDING VOLUNTARY WORK):
- A minimum of four years of responsible international experience in project or programme management in the area of communication management is required.
- Experience in online and/or outreach/information campaigns and projects is required.
- Experience in planning, managing and conducting transnational training programmes, organising conferences is desirable.
- Experience working in international or governmental organisations is desirable.
Languages & Education: Fluency in English (both oral and written) is required; basic knowledge of Estonian is an asset. Candidates should have an advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent), preferably in communication sciences.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in an ambitious and dynamic team committed to a shared cause, an active approach to team development, training and opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Benefits designed for your well-being and a healthy work-life balance
- A salary that enables comfortable living in Estonia
- A commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace that enables everyone to bring their full self to work and make a positive impact on the world.
Please submit your CV and motivation letter (explaining your vision in working at the SALTO PI) by 27th of December 2021, 15:00 EET. The job application documents should be sent through the RECRUR platform. More detailed information about the work can be found here or when writing to: email@example.com.