Apply now: Creative & Tech Learning Mix TC
20 March 2021
The Training Course “Creative & Tech Learning Mix” is focused on creative and digital tools to empower Youth Workers and Erasmus+ Youth and the ESC practitioners to understand how creative learning and technology learning can be integrated into youth work practice. The TC is organised by the Portuguese National Agency for Erasmus + Youth in Action.
- When and where: 26-30 April 2021 | Online, Portugal
- Deadline for applications: 7 April 2021
- Date of selection: 12 April 2021
- Profile of participants: Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, Youth policy makers, Municipal youth workers (at least 18 years old)
Specific objectives and Learning priorities of the Training:
- To get acquaintance and practice with Online and Digital Youth Work;
- To get acquaintance and practice with Creative Learning and Non Formal Learning;
- To get to know and experiment different creative learning practices like Graphic Facilitation, Storytelling, Creativity and Design Thinking;
- To get to know and experiment different digital Learning practices like SLI.DO, KAHOOT, TRELO, Basecamp and other Learning online applications;
- To be equipped with practices to transfer to the field of Youth Work, Digital Youth Work, Participation, Citizenship and Youth Empowerment;
- To exchange good practices of Digital Youth Work, Creative Youth Work, youth participation, empowerment and develop new ideas to implement on daily Youth Practice of all participants;
- Encourage the participants to work together in other Key Actions of the E+ Youth in Action Programme and European Solidarity Corps.