This years’ Youth Time International Movement Idea Grant competition is focused on
“Sustainable Education in the transforming digital world” and is open for submissions until the 6th of September 2021.
Organisers welcome any and all innovations, projects, or organisations which look to have youth at its focus (ages 18-35) and provides education and/or improves the quality or access of education regarding at least one of the following United Nations Sustainable Goals:
- Quality Education – Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Decent Work and Economic Growth – Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
- Reduced Inequalities – Reduce inequality within and among countries
- Sustainable Cities and Communities – Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient, and sustainable.
- Responsible Consumption and Production – Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
The projects or ideas should take into consideration the transforming digital world. Applicants are encouraged to be original, innovative, and daring – propose an idea that is progressive, that will make a big positive impact and help add to making the world that bit better.
- will be invited to partake in the week of educational and inspirational activities in Doha, Qatar at the Youth Global Forum at the end of the year, where finalists will then present their idea to an audience and a panel of judges. The winning project(s) will be rewarded with supportive funding of up to €10,000 to help make your Idea reality (location of the final is subject to change).
- will also be able to win a funded scholarship to study for a degree or Masters in Indonesia, Jakarta, at IPMI International Business School.
- for a standout participant, there is the possibility to gain a fully paid Internship with IYSERT’s Lab X (later in 2022).
All submissions will be judged by an expert panel of judges, along with additional public voting on our media platforms and by the audience at the live final.
Submit your idea by 6 of Septemberdocs.google.com
Learn more about the competition herewww.youth-time.com