Open call: Expert group on digital competences & capacities in youth work
8 December 2021
Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Agency in Estonia is looking for a group of 4-6 experts to support its work on the topic of competence and capacity building in digital youth work.
The expert group will contribute to the work package 2 “ Digital competences and capacity in youth work”, part of the Strategic National Agencies Cooperation project “Digital Youth Work”.
Tasks for experts
- Analyse and provide detailed feedback to the information gathered by WP2 coordinator: mapping on existing competence models, self-assessment tools & training materials on digital youth work, done at national and European level
- Draft the conclusions & recommendations for the European report on digital competences & digital capacities in youth work
- Actively contribute to the discussions & meetings organised
- Provide written feedback to the proposed documents, including the final report
Profile of the experts
The criteria below are not cumulative – experience of each expert can be linked with all or just some of the criteria listed.
- have a strong knowledge of the youth sector in Europe
- have a good understanding of digital youth work practices at the national and/or European level
- have a good understanding of what is digital transformation and how this could be applied in the youth sector (for youth workers, educators and/or for youth work organisations) or other related fields
- have experience with implementing, assessing or designing competence frameworks in the youth or educational sector
- have experience with designing, assessing or implementing self-assessment tools in the youth or educational sector – for youth workers and/or youth work organisations
- have good analytical skills – can analyse information and provide recommendations based on it
- have a strong command of English as a working language (written & spoken)
- have a strong capacity to use online digital tools (shared documents, communication tools etc.)