Open call: Media and Communication Expert – New Power in Youth Strategic Partnership
23 November 2022
New Power in Youth Strategic Partnership (NPiY SNAC) is looking for a Communication and Media Expert who is passionate about youth participation and is experienced in strategic planning and online communication.
New Power in Youth is a Strategic Partnership between National Agencies for Erasmus+ & European Solidarity Corps and SALTO Resource Centers. Its main aim is to foster youth participation in democratic life and contributes to three specific objectives:
- Introducing Erasmus+ & ESC Youth Participation Strategy and supporting youth participation projects through E+ & ESC programmes.
- Supporting the strategic development of youth participation in democratic life on local, national and European level.
- Enhancing the partnership between the non-formal and formal education sectors in order to better support youth participation in democratic life.
- Setting up the social media channels of NPiY SNAC (minimum two, the two channels will be chosen in partnership with the coordination team)
- Updating the social media channels and one web-page dedicated to the NPiY SNAC (web-page not yet created)
- Creating social media visuals (videos, images etc), digital content and news articles before and after events organised within NPiY SNAC – tailored to the NPiY SNAC target groups (eg. young people, youth workers, youth experts, National Agencies for E+ & ESC)
- Supporting the Online Challenge – NPiY SNAC online activity dedicated to the development of Erasmus+ & European Solidarity Corps projects
- Running online campaigns based on the annual activity plan
- Joining regular coordination meetings with the NPiY SNAC team (European coordinator, Estonian NA officer, or SNAC partnership if needed)
- Joining NPiY SNAC events, when necessary
- Other media and communication tasks, agreed with the NPiY SNAC team
- Experience in online and/or outreach/information campaigns and projects is required
- Experience in working with editing/visuals design software
- Availability to effectively work online and self-manage own tasks
- Availability to join residential events, when necessary
- Open attitude, showing initiative and good team cooperation
- Fluency in English (both oral and written) is required
- Experience working in international organisations is desirable
APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCEDURE
Please send your application, by 15 December 2022, to the New Power in Youth SNAC Coordinator (Veronica STEFAN, firstname.lastname@example.org). The application consists of:
- Your updated CV;
- A portfolio with relevant materials (eg. articles you have written, digital content you have created, online campaigns you have run, examples of social media channels & web-pages you have managed). Please include also English written materials or a sample of an English written material (even if they are not related to the online campaigns you have run);
- A short motivation letter. Please make sure you present your skills and experience based on the sections “core tasks” and “requested profile” above. Please briefly explain your motivation in working for the NPiY SNAC;
- Your fee offer (hourly price without and including all taxes).
The selection will be conducted by the Estonian NA staff and experts based on the submitted documents. The evaluation committee will select the successful candidate based on the presented CV, portfolio & motivation letter (60%) and fee offer (40%).
You will be informed about the selection by 20 December 2022