Join the “Digital Youth Work – State of Play – Moving Forward” Seminar, March 2023
20 January 2023
The “Digital Youth Work – State of Play – Moving Forward” European seminar brings together youth work stakeholders to share results and learnings obtained from the Strategic cooperation between National Agencies on the theme of Digital Youth Work. It is planned to take place between 21-24 March 2023 in Dublin, Ireland (including arrival and departure). Applications are open until 10 February 2023.
The European seminar will focus on the current ‘state of play’, especially in relation to the following key topics:
- Designing quality digital youth work opportunities for young people
- Role of policies and EU programmes in quality development of digital youth work
- Competences, training and assessment of youth workers
- Ways forward – digital transformation and future focused development of youth work
- Exploring transferable practices of digital youth work.
- Sharing the key findings of the Strategic National Agency Cooperation – Digital Youth Work
- Summarising the recommendations and providing space for reflecting on the implications of the key findings on youth work realities
- Discussing the state of play and future steps for moving forward in local European contexts and realities
What is Strategic National Agency Cooperation – Digital Youth Work?
Digital Youth Work is a long term project of the National Agencies of Erasmus+ Youth and the European Solidarity Corps. The project is a part of the continuing development of digital youth work in Europe, and it builds on the Council Conclusions on Digital Youth Work (2019).
The project is divided into 5 targets, so called work packages, which are led by different partners. The active working periods of the work packages vary during 2021 – 2022.
- National strategies for digital youth work
- Digital competences and digital capacity in youth work
- Enhancing young people´s digital competences
- New, appealing, inclusive and engaging practices for online services in digital youth work.
- Quality requirements for hybrid, blended and online mobilities
Apply by 10 February 2023www.salto-youth.net
Discover more details about the Digital Youth Work strategic cooperationwww.oph.fi