Join the “Digital Youth Work – State of Play – Moving Forward” Seminar, March 2023
20 January 2023
The European seminar will focus on the current ‘state of play’, especially in relation to the following key topics:
- Designing quality digital youth work opportunities for young people
- Role of policies and EU programmes in quality development of digital youth work
- Competences, training and assessment of youth workers
- Ways forward – digital transformation and future focused development of youth work
- Exploring transferable practices of digital youth work.
- Sharing the key findings of the Strategic National Agency Cooperation – Digital Youth Work
- Summarising the recommendations and providing space for reflecting on the implications of the key findings on youth work realities
- Discussing the state of play and future steps for moving forward in local European contexts and realities
What is Strategic National Agency Cooperation – Digital Youth Work?
Digital Youth Work is a long term project of the National Agencies of Erasmus+ Youth and the European Solidarity Corps. The project is a part of the continuing development of digital youth work in Europe, and it builds on the Council Conclusions on Digital Youth Work (2019).
The project is divided into 5 targets, so called work packages, which are led by different partners. The active working periods of the work packages vary during 2021 – 2022.
- National strategies for digital youth work
- Digital competences and digital capacity in youth work
- Enhancing young people´s digital competences
- New, appealing, inclusive and engaging practices for online services in digital youth work.
- Quality requirements for hybrid, blended and online mobilities