Call for Youth Participation Coordinator (ERYICA)
25 January 2023
European Youth Information and Counselling Agency (ERYICA) is looking for a subcontractor (one-year service contract) to act as youth participation coordinator and help implement the ERYICA Youth Ambassadors Framework. The coordinator will support and dynamise the ERYICA Youth Ambassadors Commission and our community of youth ambassadors.
- Experience in youth work, youth information work, youth activism, youth parliaments, or youth organisations;
- Experience in youth participation, youth engagement in decision-making processes, and youth advocacy support;
- Competencies and previous demonstrated experience in facilitating and engaging with groups of young people from different countries;
- Capacity to manage projects on a European level and adopt a European perspective, respectful of diverse national and local situations and backgrounds;
- Experience with efficiently involving stakeholders during the development and implementation of youth participation processes;
- Strong analytical competencies;
- Strong written and verbal English skills;
- Organised and structured working methods; and
- Knowledge of European youth policies (European Union, Council of Europe) and recommendations on youth (information) work is a must.
The expert will provide support for coordinating and facilitating the work of ERYICA Youth Ambassador Commission in cooperation with the ERYICA Secretariat.
If you believe you can be a good fit, please send your application no later than 10 February 2023 to email@example.com, indicating in the subject “Youth Participation Coordinator 2023”.
The selection will be made in mid-February 2023. The expert is expected to start in early March 2023.
Important: This is NOT a job opening (employment contract), but a call for a subcontractor (service contract).