The practice is looking to:
- Increase the potential for participation and comparison among youngsters through the possibility of working with image and idea concepts;
- Develop youngsters logical skills and perceptual/visual observation, multiple prospective reflections;
- Acquisition of knowledge and use of modern communication languages;
- Understanding of the expressive codes of cinematography and photography, current information and social media;
- Acquisition of the essential elements of the history of images, transversal to genres and formats;
- Analyze the relationship between film text and historiography;
- Develop new opportunities for dialogue and confrontation.