Join us for a series of panel sessions on Digital Transformation
2 September 2022
Digital transformation has become a big part of our lives. Panel sessions on Participatory and Inclusive Digital Transformation bring together experts from European youth field, policy making, research and private sector to discuss what digital transformation in this context means, what kind of competencies are necessary to adapt, what are the opportunities and challenges, how to be a leader instead of a follower, how to connect with young people in this changing reality.
The series includes 6 panel sessions (1,5h per session):
- Understanding Digital Transformation, 27 September 2022, 13:00 CEST
- Digital Inclusion and Participation, 8 November 2022 13:00 CET
- Digital Sustainability, 29 November 2022 13:00 CET
- Digital Well-Being, 31 January 2023 13:00 CET
- Ethics & Digital rights, 07 March 2023 13:00 CET
- Emerging technologies and innovation, 28 March 2023, 13:00 CEST
Follow the social media channels for more information and to get to know our panelists.