The current study, commissioned by European Commission Directorate General for Education and Culture provides a deeper exploration of the attitudes and opinions of young people aged 15-30.
- The proportion of respondents who have been abroad for learning experiences, and the reasons why respondents have not participated in learning experiences in other countries;
- Young respondents’ participation in social, civic and political activities, including organised voluntary activities, as well as reasons for not participating in these activities;
- Opinions about the most important things schools should offer young people, and the topic areas that are not taught sufficiently in schools;
- Young respondents’ views about the priorities for the EU in years to come;
- The most useful actions for young people the EU could support.